Structuring online text database for Mongolic languages
1. Izumi HOSHI (Director of IRC, ILCAA) Opening speech
2. Jun’ichi ODA (ILCAA) Overview of the workshop and presentation of the guests
3. Isabelle Cillon & Jean-Pierre Accapandie Explanation and performance of “Maloya”, a major musical genre of Reunion Island.
4. Jean-Pierre Accapandie Folklore performance: “Origin of Maloya”
5. Kokontei Bungiku Classic Rakugo performance: “Father and son who are heavy drinkers”
6. Isabelle Cillon Folklore performance by: “Ti-Jean and monster of a pumpkin”
7. Questions and answers
Because it is a perfect reservation system due to the number of people in the venue, please apply to “ilcadj1[at]aa.tufs.ac.jp” ( ←Please change [at] to ＠) with “number of people” by “October 15” .
Digital archiving of text and sound data of morphosyntactic microvariation of southern Bantu languages