Building a digital archive of interviews based on a health care questionnaire
1. Izumi HOSHI (Director of IRC, ILCAA) Opening speech
2. Jun’ichi ODA (ILCAA) Overview of the workshop and presentation of the guests
3. Isabelle Cillon & Jean-Pierre Accapandie Explanation and performance of “Maloya”, a major musical genre of Reunion Island.
4. Jean-Pierre Accapandie Folklore performance: “Origin of Maloya”
5. Kokontei Bungiku Classic Rakugo performance: “Father and son who are heavy drinkers”
6. Isabelle Cillon Folklore performance by: “Ti-Jean and monster of a pumpkin”
7. Questions and answers
Because it is a perfect reservation system due to the number of people in the venue, please apply to “ilcadj1[at]aa.tufs.ac.jp” ( ←Please change [at] to ＠) with “number of people” by “October 15” .